The Mood and Productivity Journal - DIGITAL PDF ONLY
Upon purchase this item will be e-mailed to you as an Adobe Acrobat file (.pdf)
This 12-week journal of daily reflection and planning has five key benefits over other planning and mood journals.
1) MOOD TRACKING: Research shows that monitoring your mood on a regular basis leads to increased happiness, functioning, and productivity. This journal is a place for you to check in throughout the day, rate your mood, and express your emotions. Productivity and happiness are scientifically shown to be linked, and daily mood monitoring can give you a natural happiness boost which leads to a natural productivity boost.
2) TASK FOCUSING: Many productivity experts have concluded that coming up with a few core tasks every day focuses your attention on being the most productive with the means you have at your disposal. To move closer to your goals, you should strive to be efficient with your time, energy, opportunities, and resources. The Mood and Productivity Journal gives you the flexibility to make deliberate and strategic plans and increase your personal productivity.
3) JOURNALING: The Mood and Productivity Journal has a weekly journaling section. Journaling and writing about topics related to the self has been shown to boost self-esteem and provide the introspection necessary to make concrete life changes. There is no better way to learn about yourself than to write and think about yourself.
4) FAST AND EASY: The journal takes just five minutes in the morning and five minutes in the evening to complete.
5) PORTABLE: The Journal is just 8.5" x 5.5" and hardcover bound. This makes it easy to slip into a bag, purse, or backpack to carry and use throughout the day.